August 17, 2017

3D Thursday Time!




It's Thursday once again and our 3D Thursday Design Team has a brand new project and FREE Project Sheet for you. This week we have this cute Mini Album created by Twila Davis from Stamp A Little Longer. Here are a few photo's of this outstanding project:






And the FREE Project Sheet that you can download and print:


-->DOWNLOAD<--



Thanks for visiting today and if you'd like to purchase any of the products used for this project, here is a listing:




Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
August Host Code: EJZYSZ3A  

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!