July 14, 2017

Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers Turned Silver?

Can you take a gold sticker from the Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers and turn it silver like I did on my card? Yes you can! It's a little trick that I learned from Janet Wakeland and is so neat!


And do you like my little cluster of leaves in the center of the sticker adorned with the Copper Trim? The Colorful Seasons stamp set and coordinating Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies were perfect for this card. There are so many new products on this card and I love telling you all about them!



Have you figured out yet how I turned my stickers to silver? Notice the cute sticker on the photo below that I used as a border for my sentiment? That one is silver too!





What I did was cut out a piece of Window Sheets the size my card front decorated the front first with the leaves and sentiment, and then I flipped it over and glued the gold stickers in place. Once you flip the Window Sheet back to the front, viola, you have silver stickers peeking through the Window Sheet....genius!


Here's a listing of all Stampin' products used:





Have you surprised me while I'm away in Thailand by signing up to be on my team yet? I would love to come home to find out that you did! Our Christmas in July promotion is something you can not let pass by.





$197 worth of products for $99 and FREE SHIPPING




http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/jointhefun

JOIN MY TEAM AND WE'LL HAVE SO MUCH FUN!


Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
July Host Code: FSPWUKTW  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!