November 23, 2010

Ribbon Wreath & Video

The card I am showing you today is from a YouTube video I ran across and to me, in my opinion....it's a "WOW" card. The video has step-by-step directions which are so easy to follow.

What do you think of this card? Isn't it gorgeous? I just love it! Here is a close-up of the wreath.....all made with ribbon. Can you believe it? How can a person just sit there and come up with these patterns with a string of ribbon? Amazing!

I copied and embedded the video below:


Try this out and let me know how you make out. The only information I can gather from the video is that the creator's name is En-May.

I hope you have enjoyed all of my blog posts since November 15th up til' today. Dave and I traveled to Florida for 8 days and I had scheduled all my posts ahead of time. I didn't let anyone know on my blog because we own a business in our home and I didn't want to alert any potential break-ins while we were gone. We flew back in last night so I knew I would be to pooped to create today. I'll be back at it tomorrow! I have missed my Mojo Monday's and my Pals Paper Arts Challenges. I've got lots of catching up to do!
Have a great day blog readers and thanks for stopping in to visit me!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you had a safe trip! This is amazing... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a terrific idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It won't let me watch it...says not available in my county. Bummer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it again, I just updated the link. I think it was old as this was in 2010. I think it works now!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!